Our Germ Killer is a medical grade antiseptic hand sanitiser that is based on the World Health Organisations formula recommendations. We called it Germ Killer because that exactly what it does! Sitting at 80% v/v of Ethanol, our Germ Killer is the highest % hand sanitiser on the market being tested by Queensland Scientific & Forensic Laboratory . On top of this we've added a touch of Kunzea essential oil to leave your hands feeling and smelling fresh. Made from Australian Made and sourced local raw ingredients at our factory in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
- 100ml Bottles now come with mist spray top
- Proudly Supplied to Queensland Health Hospitals and Pharmacy.
- Broad spectrum, medical grade antibacterial hand sanitiser that kills 99.99% of germs bloody fast.
- Dry's quickly and no need for water.
- Ethanol 80% v/v
- WHO-recommended hand sanitiser formulation.
- Complies with the World Health Organisations recommended formulation.
- Has been Tested By Queensland Scientific and Forensic Laboratory
Ingredients: 80% Ethanol, Glycerine, Hydrogen Peroxide, Aqua, Kunzea Essential Oil.
Keep container sealed after every use
CAUTION: HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat & flame.
For External Use OnlyAvoid Contact with Eyes, If in eyes, rinse well with water
Mild Irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
If swallowed, contact a poisons information centre. (AUS: 13 11 26) or a doctor.