SNS nails are highly durable. Adequately applied, SNS nails last between 3 and 6 weeks, depending on how quickly your nails grow.
Here’s how to remove SNS nails without damaging your nails. This method of eliminating dip powder is easy and requires little more than what you already have in your home.
What you’ll need
- 2 x Glass bowls
- Cotton wool and paper towel
- Hot water
- 100% Acetone
- Cuticle oil
- Begin with a bowl of warm water. Place the second glass bowl into the bowl of hot but not too full.
- Put some cotton wool into the bowl. A paper towel can be used instead. However, this can make things messy.
- Use enough AcetoneAcetone in your cotton wool or paper towel to soak both hands.
- To allow the dip powder to penetrate the top coat of your nails, buff off any excess.
- Place your hands in the bowl. Let them sit for one minute against the paper towel or cotton wool. Hot water retains heat, which helps the AcetoneAcetone to break down SNS dip powder quicker.
- Then, rub your nails on the cotton wool or paper towel. This should be done for between 2-5 minutes. The color should start to fade!
- To check the progress of your nails, take them out of the bowl. Use cotton wool or a paper towel to glide the dip powder off your nails. SNS dip powders should be used with SNS liquids to make your nails easy to remove.
- If dip powder remains, continue to soak your nails and rub them in the AcetoneAcetone. You can easily buff off any traces.
This is the best method to remove SNS Dip Powders. It is also used in salons. This method works well for SNS Gel too.
Your nails should feel healthy and smooth after you have removed your SNS manicure.
Healthy Nails and SNS Nails
To give your nails a fresh, hydrated look, use SNS Vitamin Oil
SNS Vitamin Oil contains botanical oils, vitamins A, E, and B5, and calcium. This emollient formula is the perfect pick-me-up for nails that didn’t know what to do. It’s small enough to keep in your bag for quick moisture.
SNS Vitamin Oil also has a 56g bottle to refill your Vitamin Oil glasses bottles. It is impossible to get enough cuticle oil.